Round pin, nose-entry-V to planing surface, fast rocker, high rail-chine, concave deck.
- Efficient outline for increased efficiency
- Nose-entry-V into planing surface for efficient glide and take-off
- Pulled in Kick tail with high-chine rail flow for efficiency, earlier flight and on-foil carving clearance
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- Recessed concave deck for more positive feedback
- Small size: for high performance surfing and maximum maneuverability
- Large size: easy paddling, take-off and forgiving touchdowns, for all conditions
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction – reactive, lightweight
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Included with the board: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad
The larger model is ideal for people wanting to get into Prone for the first time. The smaller model allows for pro’s to also shine.
An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core fused with a full carbon wrap.
The subtle concave deck allows for even more control over the board and foil, especially when foiling on longer masts.
ALL ABOUT THE BASE
From a forward V into a planing surface, the Bump is designed to get you up and gliding with minimal effort
Aggressive rail chines on the small model allow for even harder carves. On the larger size the reduced side chines provide a larger more stable platform to paddle.
The rounded pin tail is not only a homage to our surf heritage, it also aids in riding by pulling in the tail to avoid touchdowns.
DAKINE DECK PAD
Made from Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low Profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.