Wide point forward, moderate rocker, thin rails, fish tail and quad fin setup
- NEW: IsoFlex – Lightweight fiberglass sandwich construction with PVC deck grip
- CNC machined High density EPS core for a precise shape and superior flex characteristics
- Thinned out rail flow with smooth tuck-line transition for improved carving and control
- Single concave bottom for a predictable and forgiving ride
- Wide point forward and straight tail, for efficient control and drive
- Moderate rocker line for all round performance
WIDE POINT FORWARD
The fish style shape with the wide point forward of the centre allows for quick up and go planing, and gives the board a loose and fun feel on the waves.
Wind swell, flat water or head high surf, the unique feeling of the Flare due to its fish outline, makes what ever conditions your in a canvas for your creativity.
5 FIN CONFIGURATION
5 fin option allows you to choose the style of riding you prefer. 3 fin thruster set up for a fun loose feeling board, or the quad set up for a faster more carving ride.
ISO FLEX CONSTRUCTION
Designed solely for surfing, the full deck traction pad is composed of Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA. Its Low Profile corduroy grooving strikes the perfect balance between comfort and traction, while the cutouts are positioned precisely in areas that require additional grip.
DAKINE DECK PAD
The design of this board takes cues from the Isopoda family found in the ocean, with strategically placed materials fused within a lightweight fiberglass sandwich construction. The result is a board that flexes smoothly during riding and turns, while still being durable enough to handle the rigors of kiting.
LOOSE THE STRAPS
A dedicated strapless board, the Flare calls for riders to experience and explore the endless performance attributes of the board through various foot placements.