Swept LE, Straight TE, Lean efficient profile, moderate anhedral
- Loose and agile feel for superior maneuverability
- Optimal efficiency and lift
- Integrated fuselage with tapered fit
- Incredible torsional stiffness and minimum drag
- Full prepreg carbon construction
- EPS core for superior strength to weight ratio
- Moderate anhedral for a more efficient lift platform
- Draft forward profile for a forgiving ride and early predictable lift
- X950- 950cm^2, WS 630mm, AR 4.2, Vol 1.18L
- X1300- 1300cm^2, WS 780mm, AR 4.7, Vol 1.6L
- X1600- 1600cm^2 WS 900mm, AR 5.05, Vol 2L
- X1950- 1950 cm^2, WS 1000mm, AR 5.13, Vol 2.5L
Front wing, wing covers.
Brass ‘through bolt’ adds torsional stiffness to the wing / mast connection point.
The incorporation of pre-coated carbon sheets in our design process ensures accurate resin absorption, which combined with our unique interweave design that follows the shape and profile of the wings, delivers unmatched levels of torsional stiffness and reflex response.
The modularity of the CAB Fusion system allows you to seamlessly interchange between any of the X-Series and H-Series front wings and stabilizers.
BUILDING YOUR FOIL
Foiling is a sport that offers a wide range of experiences. From riding waves to harnessing the wind, each approach offers a unique sensation that can’t be found anywhere else. With every rider being different, we provide a modular approach to foil building so that you can create a custom set-up that’s perfect for your individual needs.
CHOOSE YOUR FRONT WING
The front wing is the most integral part of the foil setup, and defines the feel and direction of your experience. We offer 3 different collections of front wings to suit all levels and disciplines of foiling.
H:Series: High Speed Maneuverability.
H: Series MKII: Glide, Efficiency, performance.
CHOOSE YOUR STABILIZER
The stabilizer is an essential component of any setup, providing crucial directional control and stability. Don’t hesitate to experiment with different styles to find what works best for you, but keep in mind that smaller stabilizers tend to be more maneuverable and less stable, while larger stabilizers offer greater stability and a more secure ride.
V Series: Perfect for whatever style. 180 for a loose fast ride, 230 for all round and 285 for the ultimate stability.
CHOOSE YOUR FUSELAGE
Achieve peak performance in hydrofoiling with the appropriate fuselage length. With different sizes to choose from, a short fuselage grants more maneuverability, while a longer one yields improved stability.
- 276 mm: Excellent maneuverability (Available in Alloy)
- 346mm: All round performance and reliable stability (Available in Alloy or Carbon)
- 416mm: Maximum stability (Available in Alloy)
CHOOSE YOUR MAST
For hydrofoiling, the mast is a crucial element of the setup. Cabrinha provides a range of sizes and materials to choose from, ensuring that every rider can find the perfect fit for their ability and foiling discipline.
Fusion Carbon Mast Hollow: Superior Technical Design. Lightweight, High speed profile, and maximum response.
Sizes: 74cm, 84cm, 94cm
Fusion Alloy Mast MKII: The Versatile System. Durability, stiffness and accessibility.
Sizes: 40cm, 65cm, 75cm, 85cm
CHOOSE YOUR MAST LENGTH
The final link in the chain is deciding on the mast length you need. Sport, location and ability all play a key roll in this step, but with many options available, there is something to suit all styles.
65cm: Surf Foil / Wing Foil
74/75cm: Wing Foil / Surf Foil / Kite Foil
84/85cm: Wing Foil / Surf Foil / Kite Foil / Tow Foil
94/95cm: Wing Foil / Kite Foil / Tow Foil