The 2022 year’s version of the Cabrinha FX2 kite has been purposefully designed with freeride performance in mind. The lightweight canopy design has been refined for enhanced responsiveness and reduced weight, making it ideal for drifting in waves or taking to the skies on a foil. Additionally, ultralight bladders have been added to the kite, further reducing its overall weight.
The Nano Ripstop Canopy material not only ensures durability but also enhances the kite’s stability and responsiveness. We highly recommend this versatile kite to riders who want to excel in all aspects of the sport, whether it’s jumping high or playing in the waves. With its impressive performance, this kite can do it all.
3 Strut, Modified C shape arc, Swept wing tip, moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options and 6-line setup (sold separately).
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- 6-line freestyle setup (sold separately)