- Efficient launch sinker board.
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Planar deck shape for balanced feel and control
- Bevelled rails with hard release edge
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Sinker board design with balanced volume distribution
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down & easy launch
- Reusable Flexi-hex packaging
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Kick tail with aggressive release channels for earlier flight
- Full DaKine EVA deck pad
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- Bottom carry handle
Included with the board: Full DaKine EVA deck pad and foil mounting hardware.
IMMERSIVE BOARD DESIGN
Thanks to the refined and balanced volume distribution, wingfoiling has opened up new levels of the sport for both beginners and experienced riders. Newcomers can now venture into riding lower volume, smaller boards, while high-level riders can push the boundaries and explore new challenges like never before.
The planar deck shape allows for direct input and control over the foil, as well as a balanced feel under your feet.
The side cut Beveled rails not only help during hard carving maneuvers, but also help release the water flow when getting up and riding, and after a touch down.
DOUBLE CONCAVE NOSE
The 3d Shaping on the bottom of the board helps during touch downs by dispersing water flow and reducing water adhesion. It also aids in getting up and going by helping with directional stability when not on the foil.
The aggressive kick tail and side release channels allow for earlier flight by reducing the board stiction to the water and allowing the water in contact to flow and release.
Choose between 2 straps or 3 strap stance options with a variety of angle degree’s, based on your riding style.
Experience the power and forces unique to wingfoiling, which demand a construction beyond standard options. Our innovative wingfoil construction combines a lightweight EPS core with durable composite materials, including Bamboo and uni-directional carbon stringers, to ensure your board can withstand the toughest of conditions.
ADAPTIVE STRAP POSITIONS
With the Cabrinha design, you have the freedom to choose the strap configuration that suits your riding style. Whether you prefer a single straight strap, Y-strap, offset, goofy, or regular stance, the options are endless.
DAKINE DECK PAD
Our full deck traction pad is specially designed for foiling, made with Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA. The low profile corduroy grooving ensures optimal comfort and traction, while strategically placed cutouts provide additional grip where you need it most.