- Efficient launch sinker board.
- NEW: Refined outline for increased efficiency
- NEW: Soft nose rail with double concave for forgiving touchdown and softer landings
- NEW: Concave deck for more positive feedback
- NEW: Pulled in Kick tail with simplified rail flow for efficiency, earlier flight and on-foil carving clearance
- NEW: Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- NEW: Recessed concave deck for more positive feedback
- NEW: Carbon hybrid construction
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Sinker board design with balanced volume distribution
- Reusable Flexi-hex packaging
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
Included with the board: Full DaKine EVA deck pad and foil mounting hardware.
IMMERSIVE BOARD DESIGN
Thanks to the refined and balanced volume distribution, wingfoiling has opened up new levels of the sport for both beginners and experienced riders. Newcomers can now venture into riding lower volume, smaller boards, while high-level riders can push the boundaries and explore new challenges like never before.
The planar deck shape allows for direct input and control over the foil, as well as a balanced feel under your feet.
The side cut Beveled rails not only help during hard carving maneuvers, but also help release the water flow when getting up and riding, and after a touch down.
The all new concave deck lowers the foot position to increase reactivity and response. This translates into a more direct feeling through the board, and the most efficient power transfer to date.
DOUBLE CONCAVE NOSE
The 3d Shaping on the bottom of the board helps during touch downs by dispersing water flow and reducing water adhesion. It also aids in getting up and going by helping with directional stability when not on the foil.
The aggressive kick tail and side release channels allow for earlier flight by reducing the board stiction to the water and allowing the water in contact to flow and release.
Choose between 2 straps or 3 strap stance options with a variety of angle degree’s, based on your riding style.
Experience the power and forces unique to wingfoiling, which demand a construction beyond standard options. Our innovative wingfoil construction combines a lightweight EPS core with durable composite materials, including Bamboo and uni-directional carbon stringers, to ensure your board can withstand the toughest of conditions.
ADAPTIVE STRAP POSITIONS
With the Cabrinha design, you have the freedom to choose the strap configuration that suits your riding style. Whether you prefer a single straight strap, Y-strap, offset, goofy, or regular stance, the options are endless.
DAKINE DECK PAD
Our full deck traction pad is specially designed for foiling, made with Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA. The low profile corduroy grooving ensures optimal comfort and traction, while strategically placed cutouts provide additional grip where you need it most.