Positively buoyant progressive foil board.
- NEW: concave deck for more positive feedback
- Refined outline for increased efficiency
- Refined rocker for a more balanced power transfer
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Easy to use and progress
- Bevelled rails with hard release edge
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- Double concave nose for a forgiving touch down & easy launch
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- Incredible versatility across a multitude of power sources
- Rigid construction for efficient power transfer when pumping
- PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Carbon hybrid construction – reactive, lightweight
- Included with the board: m8 T nuts, Full DaKine EVA deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).
An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core fused with a full carbon wrap.
Efficient power transfer from your legs to the foil is achieved through the rigid foam core construction of this board.
Enjoy direct input and control over the foil and a balanced feel under your feet thanks to the planar deck shape.
Experience improved water flow release during takeoff and touch down with the side cut beveled rails. These rails also provide assistance during hard carving maneuvers.
DOUBLE CONCAVE NOSE
The 3D shaping on the bottom of the board disperses water flow and reduces water adhesion, making touch downs easier. The shape also helps with directional stability when not on the foil, aiding in getting up and going.
The all new tail kick and pulled in tail shape help with directional stability when getting up and going, and also aid in water release.
Customize your riding experience by choosing between 2 or 3 strap stance options with varying angle degrees based on your preferred riding style.
FOIL DECK PAD
Made from Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.