Leading Edge Inflatable Dihedral with a medium aspect ratio outline, rigid frame and lightweight design
- NEW increased dihedral: Balanced dihedral for power to stability ratio
- NEW revised twist for improved range
- High Center-LE diameter and progressive taper, for improved stiffness & canopy tension, with upwind efficiency
- Controllable power in a wide range of wind conditions
- HD large diameter closing seam construction
- Balanced dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- High rigidity single strut for low weight and predictable depower
- Nano Tech Ripstop
- High Tenacity Dacron LE
- Sprint Inflate Valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- TPU window
- Safety wrist leash included
HIGH CENTRE LE DIAMETER
Increased centre diameter to the leading edge, as well as a progressive taper provides not only improved stiffness, but also increased canopy tension.
HD LARGE DIAMETER CLOSING SEAM
A larger stiffer diameter LE requires an updated closing seam contribution to withstand the unique forces that winging provides.
Many prototypes allowed us to arrive with the balanced dihedral on the Mantis V2. This gives a great blend of power to stability ratio.
HIGHLY RIGID STRUT
A single highly rigid strut allows for a lower weight and predictable depower when on a wave.
Through the updated shape and Dihedral, the Mantis V2 has an increased power range which covers a larger spectrum of conditions.
A change in the wingtip shape not only aids in canopy control and stability, but also reduces the chance of wing tip catch when getting up and pumping.
Ergonomic widespan handle layout for micro adjustment/trim
The most premium & lightweight canopy available across the Cabrinha wing range. When durability and performance is paramount, the no window version of the mantis caters specifically to this with a complete canopy offering.
A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the wing’s design properties are supported by a stable and reactive wing material. Nano Ripstop does just that.