Stable, compact, efficient and agile.
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Recessed deck for reactive and direct foil response
- V-nose for directional stability
- Flat center section for stability and efficient launch
- Tucked in tail for efficient launch and turning clearance
- Full custom high-grip EVA deck pad
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators • PVC reinforced deck
- Double pvc/glass stringers
- Premium lightweight composite full-carbon construction
- Included with the board: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).
The industry’s first wing foil specific displacement hull design. Designed with purpose.
An exceptionally light and buoyant EPS core fused with a full carbon wrap.
The large recess in the deck allows for increased volume distribution in the nose to aid in earlier starts, but brings your feet closer to the foil for increased reactivity and response.
The unique nose shape of the Swift allows for unseen before speed and power transfer into directional movement.
RAILS AND TAILS
The pulled in chine rails and smooth pin tail shape allow for not only effortless forward direction, but also help with water release when carving on waves.
The membrane vent plug on the deck allows for self-regulation when changing attitudes when traveling or in varying temperatures.
The forces found in Wingfoiling are like no other board sport. Standard constructions simply don’t cut it, and as such we have developed a specific wingfoil construction. With a lightweight EPS core the board utilises a durable composite construction with a full carbon skin to withstand these forces.
RECESSED CONCAVE DECK
The large recess in the deck allows for increased volume distribution in the tips of the board to help with early starts, it also brings your feet closer to the top of the foil for increased reactivity and response when riding or in maneuvers.
The straight edge rails of the Swift not only help in the initial forward drive you feel when getting up and going, but also really help during carves and turns, especially on waves where the rail may touch the water. The clean edge provides new levels of water release.
DAKINE DECK PAD
Made from Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low Profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.