This freestyle model boasts exceptional performance, featuring structural carbon and impressive reflex capabilities.
- Aggressive quad tip channels for backfoot grip and improved pop
- Rail channels for maximum edge control
- double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- High end construction for performance and speed in all conditions
- Exclusive use of Japaneese Toray structural carbon
- Stiff flex pattern for a rapid response & explosive pop
- Excellent upwind drive.
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle.
INSANE GRIP AND POP
The aggressive quad top channels of this board deliver unparalleled grip and explosive pop off the water, providing riders with an intuitive back foot grip and a locked-in sensation.
DOUBLE CONCAVE ADVANTAGE
Experience a smooth ride and complete control during landings with the double concave center section that enhances stability and comfort.
Experience unparalleled precision and performance with the Xcal Carbon, the most advanced board in the twin tip range, thanks to the exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon.
WOOD CORE STRENGTH
The vertically laminated premium A-grade Paulownia wood core maximizes the board’s strength while minimizing weight, allowing it to flex naturally.
FAST AND RESPONSIVE ROCKER LINE
The fast rocker line of this board is razor-sharp and highly responsive, providing stability during hard and swift landings while enabling quick upwind riding.
CARBON STIFF FLEX
The Xcal Carbon’s carbon stiffness is unmatched in the twin tip range, providing the most precise feel and unparalleled performance, thanks to the exclusive use of Japanese Toray structural carbon.