A Paulownia wood design with a dampened ride.
- Aggressive quad tip channels for back foot grip and improved pop
- Rail channels for maximum edge control
- double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- excellent upwind drive
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle.
INSANE GRIP AND POP
Experience unparalleled grip and explosive pop off the water with the aggressive quad top channels that provide intuitive back foot grip and a locked-in sensation.
DOUBLE THE CONCAVE
Enjoy a smooth ride with complete control in the landings, thanks to the double concave centre section that enhances stability and comfort.
Unleash your potential with this versatile board that performs exceptionally well in all conditions, boosting your confidence and progression in riding.
The premium A-grade Paulownia wood core is vertically laminated to maximize strength, reduce weight, and allow the board to flex naturally.
FAST ROCKER LINE
With its razor-sharp responsiveness and stability, the fast rocker line allows for hard and swift landings, getting you up and riding quickly and upwind fast.
Designed for maximum fun, the moderate or medium flex allows for easy landings, buttery turns, and more forgiveness in all conditions.