High performance model with the dampening of Paulownia wood.
- NEW: Double centre concave
- NEW: 4 degree angled fin for improved grip
- NEW: refined volume flow for improved dynamics
- NEW: Centered deck grab rails for progressive boardoff maneuvers
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Medium rocker line for early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Moderate/low flex pattern for a rapid response & intuitive pop
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle.
INSANE GRIP AND POP
Tip and rail channels translate into intuitive back foot grip, a locked-in feel on the water and incredible pop.
Maximum drive and upwind performance in an incredibly easy to use performing board.
NO WORRIES, MORE PROGRESSION
An incredibly smooth ride, predictable feel and stable landings give you confidence to try anything.
Premium A-grad. Paulownia wood core is vertically laminated to optimize strength, reduce weight and allow the board to flex freely and naturally.
MEDIUM ROCKER LINE
These boards strike a perfect balance between high rocker and high performance, while also featuring flat light wind rocker lines. As a result, they provide exceptional all-around performance, with an extended turning radius.
Designed for fun doing a little of everything. The moderate or medium flex allows for easy landings, buttery turns and more forgiveness in all conditions.