High rigidity LE Inflatable, Low Dihedral with full powerfull profile, Medium AR and convex strut
- NEW: Convex strut for improved frame stiffness and extended TE canopy support
- NEW: graduated TE load distribution panel for improved efficiency of the loaded sail
- NEW: refined airfoil flow
- NEW: Spanwise load path panel layout
- NEW: Fully moulded composite widespan handles with indexing mounting interface
- NEW: Full rigid performance LE handle with anti-abrasion patch
- NEW: 2-ply frame elbow panels for improved arc rigidity
- NEW: fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- Heavy duty UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Sprint 3.0 and deflate valve
- Durable TPU bumpers
- 2-ply high rigidity centre load reinforcement for added arc and dihedral stability
- Refined convex dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- Refined airfoil centre section for low end power
CLEAN TENSIONED CANOPY
It’s often said a clean canopy is an efficient one. The V4 is Cabrinha’s cleanest, precisely tensioned canopy design we’ve ever created. This translation of design to simple on-demand power has led to its ever-growing popularity in the wing market.
The Convex support strut provides a stiff and reactive connection between the rider and wing.
The increased Convex Dihedral has helped expand the range of the Cabrinha Mantis Wing by providing an increased power to stability ratio.
The Load Path Panel Layout has been meticulously crafted to address the differing loads and elongation that wings experience, resulting in a stronger and more stable product that performs exceptionally in diverse conditions.
SPANWISE PANEL LAYOUT
Panel layouts running across the wing help distribute load equally throughout the canopy leading to a better distribution of load in key areas across the wing.
A refined window layout, running parallel alongside the strut, made from weather resistant TPU provides increased visibility when riding.
Refinements to the Frame of the Cabrinha Mantis Wing has allowed for a reduced weight, but increased reactive performance.
The Convex strut on the Cabrinha Mantis Wing provides a stiffer and more reactive connection between the rider and wing.
HD LARGE DIAMETER CLOSING SEAM
A larger stiffer diameter LE requires an updated closing seam contribution to withstand the unique forces that winging provides.
PURE IMPULSE FRONT HANDLE
The Pure Impulse front handle is infused with the same technology as the Widespan Handles, offering a direct point for carrying, maneuvering, and controlling the wing.
2 X SPRINT 3.0
Cabrinha wings are equipped with the new Sprint 3.0 inflation system, which maximizes air flow from the leading edge to the strut. The system’s straight and angled valves prevent kinks in the inflation tube, while its secure fit design ensures easy maintenance. With 2 X Sprint 3.0 systems on board, all Cabrinha wings offer quick inflate and deflate times.
COMPOSITE WIDESPAN ANTI TWIST HANDLES
Achieve optimal control and comfort with Cabrinha’s multi-material composite wide-span handles. These handles feature a unique design that allows for micro-adjustments to fine-tune your wing’s performance, and the soft-touch materials provide a comfortable grip in the areas where you need it most.