High rigidity LE Inflatable, High reactive Dihedral with high lift profile, Medium AR and convex strut
- NEW: Convex strut for improved frame stiffness and extended TE canopy support
- NEW: graduated TE load distribution panel for improved efficiency of the loaded sail
- NEW: Refined airfoil flow
- NEW: Spanwise load path panel layout
- NEW: Fully moulded composite widespan handles with indexing mounting interface
- NEW: Full rigid performance LE handle with anti-abrasion patch
- NEW: 2-ply frame elbow panels for improved arc rigidity
- NEW: fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- NEW: micro eva batten for improved TE stability
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- Heavy duty UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- Sprint 3.0 and deflate valve
- Durable TPU bumpers
- 2-ply high rigidity centre load reinforcement for added arc and dihedral stability
- Refined convex dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- Refined airfoil centre section for low end power
- High dihedral for great upwind stability, reactive handling and a balanced flex
With the largest amount of Dihedral in the Cabrinha lineup, the Cabrinha Vision excels in upwind stability and responsive handling.
The full centre section airfoil increases the low end power helping you get up and going with minimal effort.
SIZE DOES MATTER
The small sizes excel in high winds due to the reactive sheeting, where are as the largest 8m was designed purely as a light wind wing to get you out when most are sitting on the beach.
The Convex strut on the Cabrinha Vision provides a stiffer and more reactive connection between the rider and wing.
A refined window layout, made from weather resistant TPU provides increased visibility when riding.
Progressive tip twist as the sizing increases in the Vision range helps keep sheeting relative and responsive no matter what size wing you ride.
PURE IMPULSE FRONT HANDLE
Infused with the technology of the Widespan Handles, the Pure Impulse front handle provides a direct location for carrying, manoeuvring and also for controlling the wing.
2 X SPRINT 3.0
Thanks to the new Sprint 3.0 inflation system, Cabrinha wings feature improved air flow from the leading edge to the strut. The system incorporates straight and angled valves to eliminate kinks in the inflation tube and a secure fit design that simplifies maintenance. All Cabrinha wings are outfitted with 2 x Sprint 3.0 systems for faster inflate and deflate times.
COMPOSITE WIDESPAN ANTI TWIST HANDLES
Cabrinha’s multi-material wide-span handles are designed with both comfort and control in mind. The combination of soft and rigid materials provides the necessary rigidity for precise control, while the wide-span design allows for easy micro-adjustments that can make a big difference in your wing’s performance.