High rigidity LE Inflatable, Low Dihedral with full powerfull profile, Medium AR and convex strut
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- HD large diameter UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Durable TPU bumpers
- NEW: Handles – Fully moulded composite widespan handles
- Hi-vis, Weather resistant, low elongation TPU window
- Load path panel layout
- High reactive front handle
- High rigidity centre section stitching design
- Lightweight TPU bladders
- NEW: fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- NEW: Increased convex dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- NEW: refined airfoil centre section for low end power
- NEW: Convex strut for added rigidity
- NEW: Dump valve for fast deflate
The increased Convex Dihedral has helped expand the range of the Cabrinha Mantis V3 Wing by providing an increased power to stability ratio.
The Load Path Panel Layout has been meticulously crafted to address the differing loads and elongation that wings experience, resulting in a stronger and more stable product that performs exceptionally in diverse conditions.
Refinements to the Frame of the Cabrinha Mantis V3 Wing has allowed for a reduced weight, but increased reactive performance.
The Convex strut on the Cabrinha Mantis V3 Wing provides a stiffer and more reactive connection between the rider and wing.
HD LARGE DIAMETER CLOSING SEAM
A larger stiffer diameter LE requires an updated closing seam contribution to withstand the unique forces that winging provides.
PURE IMPULSE FRONT HANDLE
The Pure Impulse front handle is infused with the same technology as the Widespan Handles, offering a direct point for carrying, maneuvering, and controlling the wing.
2 X SPRINT 3.0
Cabrinha wings are equipped with the new Sprint 3.0 inflation system, which maximizes air flow from the leading edge to the strut. The system’s straight and angled valves prevent kinks in the inflation tube, while its secure fit design ensures easy maintenance. With 2 X Sprint 3.0 systems on board, all Cabrinha wings offer quick inflate and deflate times.
COMPOSITE WIDESPAN ANTI TWIST HANDLES
Achieve optimal control and comfort with Cabrinha’s multi-material composite wide-span handles. These handles feature a unique design that allows for micro-adjustments to fine-tune your wing’s performance, and the soft-touch materials provide a comfortable grip in the areas where you need it most.